Your feedback below is welcome.
Ms Napier's Class Code of Conduct
I am careful:
· I keep the ipad clean, dry, safe, and in its case at all times.
· I interact with people I know.
· I keep my passwords, personal info, contact info and location to myself, and I don't share this information about other people.
I am considerate of people's feelings:
· I am responsible for my posts. My posts and comments will be interesting, respectful, appropriate, and truthful. I will do my best to make my work grammatical, to limit abbreviations, and to make sure my work doesn’t repeat.
· I will be respectful of other people's lives and their privacy.
· I will keep gossip and personal comments to myself. I will only write kind and helpful things to or about people that I would be willing to say to their face.
· I don't let my tech disturb other people: I turn off notifications, sounds and alerts; I mute my tech to respect the people I am with.
I use technology to show my best self:
· My ipad is always ready to work, and so am I. I will stay on task and ready to learn, at home and at school.
· I listen to my teacher and respect the school rules.
· I use my own words, work, or photos or give credit when necessary.
· I ask permission before taking or using photos of others and I only use unaltered photos (no 'photoshopping')
· I control how much time I spend online and on different screens.