Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome Back!

Hello Families!

It has been a pleasure to have the students back these last two days. They have settled in remarkably well, gotten into the routine and adapted to the changes that we have brought. Everyone seems rested and healthy, and they seem anxious to do their work well (even if they are not happy about having homework).

You will be hearing more form me in the next few days, but I wanted to remind you that I am available my phone and email if you have any questions or concerns, and we can arrange to meet if you so desire.

A little information you need:
Physical Education class will take place on Thursday and Friday
Mr Rutherford will be teaching Science in French
Mme Lucie will be teaching French Monday through Thursday
I will be teaching all other subjects (schedule to follow)

All my very best wishes for a wonderful school year!
Kathy Napier

No comments: